Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Other Soccer Number

For those who attended CATB this weekend, you got to here us play Van Halen's "Jump" to help launch our move to the gym. I didn't post it last night because I didn't want to give it away to the members of CATB. It was awesome! JP did a phenomenal job playing David Lee Roth although he didn't quite get to hurdling the drum set and breaking his leg. So here at Number 7 on our list of When Non-Christian Musicians Accidently Reference Christ:

Band: Van Halen
Album: Best of Van Halen Vol. I
Song: Jump
Lyric:
I get up, and nothing gets me down
You've got it tough, I've seen the toughest around
And I know, baby, just how you feel
You've got to roll with the punches to get to what's real

Have a great week and I know that we have all seen the toughest around (Jesus Christ), so it's time to get to what's real.

Trying to get my Jump on,
Jesus Freak Out!

No comments: