Monday, January 5, 2009

It's an Earthquake

So, I have been working to find new direction with the Jesus Freak blog in order to grow all of us and take us to that next step in our journeys for Christ. It's time to get intimate, hard nosed and unadulterated. It's time for things to get a little uncomfortable. In the mortal words of the great Perry Noble, "God is in the process of rocking my world."

Since the new year has begun, some things have been happening to me that are shaking up my spiritual and family life more than anything else. I am finding and learning new ways to read the Bible and to finally "see" what God is pressing me to do.

It's rocking my world.

I'm starting to get uncomfortable, but I am also getting pumped and excited about taking the bull by the horns for Christ.

It's rocking my world.

I know that my purpose is now the "lamb among the wolves" (Luke 10:3).

HE'S rocking my world.

I am working to take my family to new heights of spiritual and relational excess. I'm not talking money, and stuff and activities. I'm talking investment in their future, their lives, their love, their relationship with Christ.

HE'S rocking my world.

I have been shaken to the core like no other time in my life. I have been at high points with Christ and I have been at low points with Christ. I have seen God do some amazing things in my life for me. Now He is showing me that it's time for me to do amazing things in my life for Him.

HE'S rocking my world.

I hope that you will stick with me as we dig way deeper than you have ever seen, and I pray that in some way, Christ will knock on that door to your heart, you will open it and you will say,"Yes Lord, I will follow."

Let God rock your world and you will see an abundance from God like at no other time in your life. And I'm not talking of this world. I'm talking through the abundance that is of Christ, for Christ, and with Christ.

Feeling like I'm in a paint shaker,
Jesus Freak Out!

No comments: