Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Praise be to God in the Highest!

This IS one of the happiest days of my life. God has sent my wife and I one of the most beautiful gifts in the world: another son. I went into this morning with apprehension but I turned it all over to God like I blogged last night. And it turned out that everything has been wonderful. He is so precious, so beautiful, and so sweet. He is one of God's greatest creations. Okay, so I'm a little biased. (Blogger won't post the pic for some reason)



Here is my prayer:

Most awesome and powerful Father, thank you. Thank you for who you are. Thank you for what you have done, what you do, and what you are going to do. You are the great I Am. My prayer right now for Leah and I, and for all parents, is that you will give us the strength and courage to lead and raise your wonderful creations in the image that is your Holy Son. In the image that is a reflection of your awesome love, your unconditional love, and that we will teach them through your Spirit what it is to follow Christ and spread the gospel. You are an amazing and wonderful God, and we thank you with all that we have.


In the holy and awe-inspiring name of Christ our Lord,

Amen.


Jesus Freak not-freaking Out!

No comments: