Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Eureka! I Found It.........




Well, well, well. We have finally found where our heads end up as Christ followers sometimes. I know I have found my head here a time or two and it wasn't fun when God said,"Let's here that pop my son." Whether it's here, or in the sand, or in the clouds, or wherever, sometimes we need to swiftly remove it from that location and start using it for God. In Paul's second letter to Timothy, he talks about this very thing: "But you, keep your head in all situations, endure harship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry" (2Tim 4:5 NIV).
In a previous post, I talked about enduring the hardship of being a Christ follower. In the next two, I am going to talk about the last two charges that Paul gives us. Until then, enjoy your weekend.
Pulling hard,
Jesus Freak Out!

No comments: